OpenCart-TR
Katılım
28 Nis 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
PSD

Hi.

Thanx for the beautiful themes. I´m using smrel template for my online store in Iceland. Is there a chance to get the PSD files for smrel so i can translate to my mother language Icelandic.
qpnfq9.jpg

Thanx for the professional templates.

Regard

Adolf - Iceland My online store in Iceland www.pcval.is

p.s

Sorry for my por English.

noaptus

OpenCart-TR
Katılım
28 Nis 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Home image

Hi.

Thanx for the answer the image that im talking about is the home buttons
anasayfa.gif

beyazgulum

OpenCart-TR
Katılım
10 Nis 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
cahillik ne kadar kötü bişey ne konustunuz ben anlayamadım

turkuaz

OpenCart-TR
Katılım
25 Mar 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
ANKARA
Web sitesi
www.turkuazhobby.com
If you want to change only texts on image . You can do this via using image editor tools (like Photoshop,adop fire works...etc.

to do this. first select an clear area from image and past it to all image now you have a clear image than you can write on it what you want....

freesmith

OpenCart-TR
Katılım
2 May 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
turkuaz' Alıntı:
If you want to change only texts on image . You can do this via using image editor tools (like Photoshop,adop fire works...etc.

to do this. first select an clear area from image and past it to all image now you have a clear image than you can write on it what you want....

Yes I would like that very much as well, I would love an English version of this template :) Please some create, I would and share but my photoshop skills are not good unfortunately I tried doing this but it looked like a child made the buttons :( but please some one create an English version

Or also the psd would do wonders ;)

freesmith

OpenCart-TR
Katılım
2 May 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
turkuaz' Alıntı:

turkuaz' Alıntı:

Yes I would like that very much as well, I would love an English version of this template :) Please some create, I would and share but my photoshop skills are not good unfortunately I tried doing this but it looked like a child made the buttons :( but please some one create an English version

freesmith

OpenCart-TR
Katılım
2 May 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
turkuaz' Alıntı:

naz_eg

OpenCart-TR
Katılım
7 May 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Herkese selamlar, bu yabancı arkadaş biraz haklı. Bu tema üzerinde yapmış olduğunuz buttonları benim de İngilizce ye çevirmem gerekiyor. Normal bir resim editörüyle bunu yapabilirsiniz ama psd dosyası olursa bu iş daha düzgün olur. Elinizde bu dosyalar varsa buraya upload ederseniz çok makbule geçer. Teşekkürler.

admin

Administrator
Yönetici
Katılım
13 Ağu 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Bursa
Web sitesi
www.opencart-tr.com
PSD dosyaları yok maalesef başka bir sistemden OC ye göre düzenlendiği için sadece resim dosyaları var. Resim dosyalarını kendiniz düzenlemelisiniz.

Khoneini

OpenCart-TR
Katılım
15 May 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
http://www.legitkeys.nl/shop

Photoshop ftw ;D all credits go to the creator of this theme I did only some photoshop work to remove the turkish tekst in the buttons and translated everything to dutch. Will not release the PSD's since I used a font that is in the Adobe Font Pack 11.

Greetings,

Üst