OpenCart-TR
Katılım
1 Nis 2019
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Hello everyone,

Open Cart Version 1.5.4

We are running an older but applicable version of uksitebuilder's "Google Sitemaps, Bing Sitemaps, Image Sitemaps +++" for our antiquated version of OpenCart.

Our page has over 600,000 items listed which is why we have not migrated everything over to a newer version of OC.

The problem is that Google is not crawling our page correctly (nor our other site which utilizes both the latest version of OC and this extension) and instead continues to report that the "URL is not on Google" for over 500k of our pages/items.

When we reference the suggestions by Google "a password-protected page, a noindex directive, or that this is an alternate version of a canonical page (alternate version pages are not indexed)" none of them apply to our site.

Is this a known issue with anyone else? I am admittedly newer to this stuff, however, the person I am working with has been working with OC for many many years and this is something he hasn't had an issue with up until this past year when we migrated another page over to the new version of OC and had a similar issue getting it crawled (it isn't corrected yet either).

Suggestions are VERY welcome!

admin

Administrator
Yönetici
Katılım
13 Ağu 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Bursa
Web sitesi
www.opencart-tr.com
Hi.

There may be many reasons.

If you give us your website address, we can help you easier.

Thanks.

RandyBonnette

OpenCart-TR
Katılım
16 May 2019
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Hello everyone,

Open Cart Version 1.5.4

We are running an older but applicable version of uksitebuilder's "Google Sitemaps, Bing Sitemaps, Image Sitemaps +++" for our antiquated version of OpenCart.

Our page has over 600,000 items listed which is why we have not migrated everything over to a newer version of OC.

The problem is that Google is not crawling our page correctly (nor our other site which utilizes both the latest version of OC and this extension) and instead continues to report that the "URL is not on Google" for over 500k of our pages/items.

When we reference the suggestions by Google "a password-protected page, a noindex directive, or that this is an alternate version of a canonical page (alternate version pages are not indexed)" none of them apply to our site.

Is this a known issue with anyone else? I am admittedly newer to this stuff, however, the person I am working with has been working with OC for many many years and this is something he hasn't had an issue with up until I write my paper for me in home task when we migrated another page over to the new version of OC and had a similar issue getting it crawled (it isn't corrected yet either).

Hello,

I've an Open Cart Version 2.3.0.2 I tried to download the other pack. But it doesn't contain the language cache fixes. What can I do? Have you found the solution yet? Thanks.

seo uzmanı

OpenCart-TR
Katılım
21 May 2019
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Hi there, there are many reasons you do not appear in google. your first pages may not have indexed. index, but you may not be ranked. google your site sandbox can also be waiting. the worst possibility could be applied to google. search for the information you are looking for. SEO

Üst